Women's Health & Continence Physiotherapist
Sharon has been working as a physiotherapist since 1992, and also has post graduate qualifications in dry needling, aquatic physiotherapy, and continence and pelvic floor rehabilitation.
Sharon assists clients with continence issues within the Geelong region. This is available to both women and men as well as children. Appointments are available on Mondays or evenings by request.
Sharon is also experienced in swimming, gymnastics, hockey and equine sports.
Key Areas of Experience
- Women’s Health and Continence
- Pre- and Post- Natal, Baby Development including Plagiocephaly (asymmetrical head shape)
- Pilates and Postural Retraining
- Post-Surgical Rehabilitation - Shoulders, Knees, Hips and Other Joints
- Aquatic Physiotherapy
- Dry Needling
- Spinal & Musculoskeletal Assessment & Treatment
- Chronic Pain and Long Term Injuries
- Equine Sports and Rider Equilibrium
- Elderly Mobility, Gait Training, Falls and Balance Program