Jace completed his Physiotherapy degree at La Trobe University Bendigo in 2017. Prior to this he was working as a sports trainer in the Northern Football League.
Jace now has over 5 years experience working in Football clubs, and is the lead physiotherapist at the Lara Football Club. He has a keen interest in sporting injuries and rehabilitation. Jace has also completed further training in Clinical Pilates, and sets individualised programs for clients looking to utilise Pilates as a method to improve their body function.
Jace has a strong belief in strength and conditioning as part of his treatment, and aims to help identify strategies that clients can utilise to be more actively involved in their management and treatment.
Key areas of experience:
- Sporting injury management
- Musculoskeletal and spinal assessment/treatment
- Pilates-based exercise and rehabilitation
- Hydrotherapy-based rehabilitation
- Post-surgical care and recovery
- Dry Needling Therapy
- Third party assessment and treatment (Work-Cover, TAC, NDIS & DVA)