Accredited Exercise Physiologist
Erin completed her Masters of Clinical Exercise Physiology at Federation University and also has a Bachelor in Exercise and Sports Science majoring in rehabilitation. Erin has exercise programming experience working within sporting clubs, community rehabilitation centres and aquatic exercise settings.
Key Areas of Experience
Accredited Exercise Physiologists (AEPs) specialise in delivering appropriate exercise prescription for the prevention, management and treatment of chronic and complex conditions and injuries, including (but not limited to):
- Cardiovascular disease
- Arthritis and Osteoporosis
- Mental health conditions
- Cancer and cancer treatment
- Post-surgical rehabilitation (reconstruction, replacements)
- Chronic pain and fatigue
- Neuromuscular conditions (Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson's disease)
- Pulmonary diseases and many more
Erin is avaliable for appointments Mondays and Wednesdays.