What is the Move More program?
Group excercise sessions where participants complete individualised programs.
It consists of a pre-assessment session and cycles of 12 x weekly exercise group sessions.
- Keep moving with affordable exercise classes
- Classes led by university qualified professionals
- Improve your quality of life and overall health
- Connect with like minded people in a fun and friendly setting
What is Included?
- 1 x Initial Assessment - $50
- 12 x 1-hour in-person sessions - $15/class or 12 classes for $150
- Health Insurance Rebates Available
The initial assessment with an exercise physiologist will involve gathering a brief medical and physical activity history along with the completion of pre-assessment measures and questions.
The pre-assessment will help guide the prescription of your individual program and will form baseline results for comparison at the end of the 12 weekly sessions.
The exercise group sessions will involve the completion of an individually tailored exercise program prescribed and supervised by an exercise physiologist to help meet participants specific goals and needs.