Massage can help acute problems and a one session per month can also change long term patterns.
- Remedial Massage
- Relaxation Massage
- Sports Massage
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Infant Massage
Our Massage Therapists can help you with: Arthritis, Sports Injuries, Strains/Sprains, Muscle Fatigue, Tennis Elbow, Golfers Elbow, Restricted Movement, Wry/ Stiff Necks, Headaches, Plantar Fasciitis, Low Back Pain Including Pregnancy and Other Muscular Pains.
Remedial Massage Therapy
Therapeutic treatment for muscular injuries and joint problems;
- Release painful muscle spasms;
- Relieve tension headaches and neck pain;
- Trigger Point Treatment and Myofascial release to break up adhesions and scar tissue
- Relieve joint pressure and pain caused by osteoarthritis
- Counteract the effects of prolonged stress and bodily tension
- Work Cover approved with a Doctors Referral
- Private Health Fund Rebates available
- Private and confidential
Relaxation or Swedish massage is a smooth flowing style that can be combined with aromatherapy at your request.
- Reduces pain, stress and muscle fatigue
- Improves circulation and range of movement
- Tones muscles
- Provides deep relaxation to allow your mind and body to recharge and rejuvenate
Sports Massage combines different massage techniques to enhance sports performance and recovery. Get the right advice on stretching and event preparation, and reduce injury with regular sports massage.
- Improves movement and muscle flexibility for peak power and performance
- Shortens recovery time between workouts
- Maximises the supply of nutrients and oxygen through increased blood flow
- Enhances the elimination of metabolic by-products of exercise
- Includes corrective exercises to reduce chance of re-injury
Trigger Point Therapy
Trigger points, also known as Myofascial Trigger Points, are areas of hyper-irritability in the soft tissue structure or knots in the muscles that control the state of tension in a muscle. Active trigger points may cause muscle spasm and referred pain.
Treatment consists of physical therapy, manipulation and stretches. Your practitioner is able to locate the specific points causing pain and restricted movement to treat the following:
- Sports Injuries
- Chronic Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Neck and Jaw Pain
- Stress and Fatigue
This technique originates in traditional Chinese medicine. The glass cups create a vacuum when applied to the skin. This stimulates the flow of blood and lymphatic fluid through the affected area to drain toxins, stimulate the nervous system, bring nutrients to damaged regions and loosen connective tissue and adhesions.
The cups can produce a reddened area on the skin due to the pressure. This is not damage but just a normal result of the drawing up of waste products for excretion. For those deeper areas and long term problems, cupping may be the solution you’re looking for.